Prime Contractor Development Program (PCDP)
March 23rd, 2016
Prime Contractor on the NE 24th Service Connection Project
NE 24th Service Connection
Awarded OAME's Minority Business of the Year
PROJECT: South Ash Creek Enhancement and Sewer Protection
The Prime Contractor Development Program (PCDP) provides Minority and Women certified contractors with increased prime contracting opportunities within the City of Portland.
Quick Facts on the PCDP:
- *Contractors have to be in business for over 3 years and can perform 51% of the scope of work.
- *Projects from $5,000 to 500,000K are bid in the PCDP.
- *Projects from the Water Bureau, BES, Portland Department of Transportation, Facilities, Building and Development Services and the Parks Bureau.
- *Resources include Project/Construction Management, Software training, i.e. Heavy Bid, Accounting, and Job Costing, to name a few areas.
- *Classes at NWCOC and MCIP
If you are interested in joining a great team of contractors, feel free to fill out the application on the webpage and/or call me with any questions.
Stacey Drake Edwards - 503-823-9166