The eGovernment team provides a wide range of in-house services for both websites and applications, including:
- Consultancy / Feasibility - explore ideas and possibilities, customers learn of technology alternatives; up to 3 hours total (including meeting time) is free of charge
- Requirement Gathering - varies per capability / planning of customers, ranging from detailed specification to identification of use cases (actors, actions)
- Project Planning / Communication - including effort estimates, phasing of features and functionality
- Design / Development - using mockups, wireframes, and prototype development for feedback
- Quality Assurance - functional QA testing is typically coordinated with bureau customers, we also perform formal code reviews, etc.
- Cutover / Deployment - typically using "soft" release techniques, we also coordinate end-game activities in support of customer releases
- Training - provide ongoing training for City website and TrackIT applications for both Content Editors and Content Managers
- Support - provide "run and maintain" support for eGov applications and enterprise-wide support for City website and TrackIT applications
We also work proactively with bureaus to enhance and extend their PortlandOregon.gov web presence, offering:
- Competitively-priced custom web & mobile application development
- Low-cost open source solutions consulting
- Visual, interaction, and user experience design
Our diverse and talented team can handle a variety of projects, from full end-to-end development to playing a supportive role to enhance your team's existing skill set.
Some of the technologies we specialize in include.