Good Morning P&F Project Team Members:
We hope you had a Happy New Year! Here is some P&F project information we’d like to share with you.
The blueprinting phase of the project was completed on December 11th. The purpose of this phase is to achieve a common understanding of how the forms will look and the processes will work to support the City’s business needs. This phase took eight weeks instead of he intended four weeks so, the project timeline has been revised, with Go-Live dates now in June 2016. The modified OM and PA process flows you saw in our meeting on December 3rd, now better align with the current City business process for approvals. The resulting functional specification documents fully detail the requirements gathered during blueprinting workshops.
Key Milestones met:
- Blueprint and Functional Specification Documents completed 12/9/2015
- City sign-off of Functional Specification Documents completed 12/9/2015
- Prototype Demonstration - Mid-February, invitations to be sent out in January
- We will provide brief weekly project updates on Thursday afternoons. If at any time have questions, you can contact myself (58415) or De Ann Kamish (58452). You can also check out our Processes and Forms webpage which will be updated weekly with new information. Found here: Processes and Forms Project.
- You will be seeing cancelation of some of the existing project meetings and a revised meeting schedule starting this week. For the Core Project Team (includes BHR Services and EBS), these meetings will be bi-weekly starting on Thursday of this week. With additional meetings added as needed.
- For the Extended Project Team (includes Ken, Debbie, Nancy and Emily), we will meet monthly the Third Thursday of every month.
- We will be sending the meeting agenda out the day before or the morning of the meetings. If there is anything you want to add, please let De Ann and I know.
SAP - OM/PA Functional Support
Enterprise Business Solution/City of Portland
Project Manager Processes & Forms