User Acceptance Testing begins on September 25 and concludes by October 15. Project leads along with business management, recommended specific SAP users who will be involved in the testing process.
What is UAT?
- Testing phase where “real world” users test business processes in SuccessFactors.
- Testing in a non-production instance of the system.
- Validate overall system(s) functionality and integration;
- Confirm process works and identify potential defects or gaps;
- Testing is not training! Training is coming!
Those testing for the first time attend a ‘UAT primer’ in order to learn more about the streamlined processes, SuccessFactors functionality and testing expectations. The uPerform documents and PowerPoint presentations outline key changes.
SuccessFactors OnBoarding Module
As outlined on the main ONB page, the SuccessFactors ONB module impacts all new hires and returning employees as well as bureau staff who assist with a new employee joining their team.
UAT is scheduled for the following dates. Testing will be held in the Revenue Bureau Training Room, Sixth Floor, Columbia Square. Testers will be contacted when it's time to register for a time to test: