Providing strategic and financial services to help the OMF bureaus achieve their goals
City Council members and candidates can find materials and resources to support their transition into new roles.
Learn more about the functions and services of Business Operations
Staff provide a variety of meeting facilitation and logistical support to several OMF and Council-appointed commitees.
- Business Operations Leadership Team (BOLT)
- OMF Advisory Committee
- OMF Equity Committee
- OMF Green Team (sustainability committee)
- OMF Labor Management Committee (LMC)
- Portland Building Community Oversight Committee
- Public Safety General Obligation Bond Independent Citizen Committee (ICC)
- Socially Responsible Investment Committee
- Technology Executive Steering Committee
- Technology Oversight Committee (TOC)
All Business Operations employees should be familiar with these division procedures