Learn more about the functions and services of Business OperationsRead More…
Providing strategic and financial services to help the OMF bureaus achieve their goals
Innovation Fund grants will support the City’s innovation efforts by funding promising ideas that will make City government more effective, responsive and accountable to the public.
Senior Business Operations Manager Jane Braaten's presentation on strategic management for the 2015 OMF Leaders Session
This is a commissioned review of the current and proposed structure of the City’s Office of Management and Finance.
Learn more about the functions and services of Business Operations
Staff provide a variety of meeting facilitation and logistical support to several OMF and Council-appointed commitees.
- City Business Hour
- OMF Advisory Committee
- OMF Equity Committee
- OMF Green Team (sustainability committee)
- OMF Labor Management Committee (LMC)
- Public Safety General Obligation Bond Independent Citizen Committee (ICC)
- Socially Responsible Investment Committee
- Technology Executive Steering Committee
- Technology Oversight Committee (TOC)
All Business Operations employees should be familiar with these division procedures