Communications, change management, strategic planning, public information, project management and community involvement services.
- Lead the monitoring of the OMF Strategic Plan and OMF Work Plan - track and report progress.
- Prepare OMF budget narratives and performance measures
- Research and respond to OMF records requests
- Provide public information and media services
- Produce management reports in assigned areas
- Produce the Weekly OMF Hot Sheet for the Mayor's Office
- Convene, staff and develop management information reports for the OMF Advisory Committee, Technology Executive Steering Committee, Equity Committee, Labor-Management Committee and Sustainability Committee (Green Team)
- Convene, staff and develop management information reports for the City Council-appointed Public Safety GO Bond Independent Citizen Committee, Technology Oversight Committee, and Portland Building Community Oversight Committee
- Create and manage internal, Citywide and community communications
- Manage OMF's web pages and social media, City homepage, and the Citywide employee portal
- Provide document layout and design services
- Conduct communications/change management for OMF projects, such as the Portland Building Reconstruction project
- Manage Citywide Charitable Campaign
- Coordinate the OMF Speaker Series