The purpose of this project is to implement an enterprise asset management solution for property and facilities, and to better systematically support project management.
- Invest in building an enterprise asset management foundation that could potentially be used by other bureaus, as well as building internal staffing and resources to support this functionality.
- Create a central, accessible repository of all City of Portland properties to provide on-demand information for decision making, and responding to internal and external audits around City properties.
- Integration with ESRI GIS mapping functionality, and a mobile solution SAP Work Manager
- Increase transparency into costs billed to internal customers.
- Opportunity for clearer maintenance cost collection, more robust reporting, and better asset management strategies and planning.
- Improve tracking and management of project costs, budgets, and schedules.
- Stronger Internal controls around inventoried items
City Council authorized the ordinance on October 12. Contract is planned to be finalized by the end of December.
Satish Nath, EBS Support Manager
Bryant Enge, BIBS Director
Cindy DeLozier, FILO Lead
David O'Longaigh, Facilities Services Division Manager
Aaron Diamond, EBS
Phil Marchbanks, EBS