The FY 2017-18 Prior Year Performance Report (PYPR) is organized around the outcomes which have in recent years been consistent priorities for the City.Read More…
Prior Year Performance Report
This annual report, first produced in October 2016, highlights program results in relation to the biggest areas of City investment.
The FY 2017-18 Prior Year Performance Report (PYPR) is organized around the outcomes which have in recent years been consistent priorities for the City.
Find the executive summary or the report for a specific bureau
- Parks & Recreation
- Police Bureau
- Housing Bureau
- Executive Summary
- Fire & Rescue
- Bureau of Environmental Services
- City Attorney's Office
- Bureau of Planning and Sustainability
- Bureau of Transportation
- Office of Government Relations
- Office of Management and Finance
- Water Bureau
- Bureau of Development Services
- Bureau of Emergency Communications
- Bureau of Emergency Management
- City Budget Office
- Commissioner of Public Affairs
- Commissioner of Public Safety
- Commissioner of Public Utilities
- Commissioner of Public Works
- Mayor's Office
- Office of Equity and Human Rights
- Office of Neighborhood Involvement
- Police & Fire Disability and Retirement
- Prosper Portland
- Special Appropriations
Analysis of the results of City programs and services in the context of last year's budgetary investments. Published December 2017.
Citywide review of performance results in FY 2015-16, key trends, and recommendations. Published October 2016.