Prior Year Performance Report
This annual report, first produced in October 2016, highlights program results in relation to the biggest areas of City investment.
The FY 2017-18 Prior Year Performance Report (PYPR) is organized around the outcomes which have in recent years been consistent priorities for the City.
Find the executive summary or the report for a specific bureau
- Housing Bureau
- Fire & Rescue
- Office of Management and Finance
- Police & Fire Disability and Retirement
- Bureau of Development Services
- Bureau of Emergency Communications
- Bureau of Emergency Management
- Bureau of Environmental Services
- Bureau of Planning and Sustainability
- Bureau of Transportation
- City Attorney's Office
- City Budget Office
- Commissioner of Public Affairs
- Commissioner of Public Safety
- Commissioner of Public Utilities
- Commissioner of Public Works
- Executive Summary
- Mayor's Office
- Office of Equity and Human Rights
- Office of Government Relations
- Office of Neighborhood Involvement
- Parks & Recreation
- Police Bureau
- Prosper Portland
- Special Appropriations
- Water Bureau
Analysis of the results of City programs and services in the context of last year's budgetary investments. Published December 2017.
Citywide review of performance results in FY 2015-16, key trends, and recommendations. Published October 2016.