(Amended by Ordinance Nos. 159276 and 165594, effective July 8, 1992.)
A. The authority of the Noise Control Officer shall include:
1. The issuance of citations for violation of this Title and City Code Section 16.20.120 A.
2. Acting on variances, according to procedures specified in Chapter 18.14 of this Title.
3. Requiring the cooperation of the owner or operator of any noise source in the reasonable operation, manipulation or shutdown of various equipment or operations as needed to ascertain the source of sound and measure its emission.
B. The authority of the Noise Review Board shall include:
1. Acting on variances according to the procedures specified in Chapter 18.14 of this Title.
2. Holding hearings to obtain information relative to its responsibilities.
3. Recommending amendments, additions, or deletions to this Title.