FIN-1.10 - FY 2005-06 FALL MINOR SUPPLEMENTAL BUDGET
Binding City Policy
The Council finds:
1. The City Council has received a memorandum from the Financial Planning Division of OMF summarizing the recommendations and consequent budget adjustments to be made during the FY 2005-06 Fall Budget Adjustment Process.
2. The memorandum identified programs, projects, or activities that required appropriation adjustment or transfer of appropriation within bureau budgets. Also included were specific actions necessary to adjust various funds in order to maintain the accuracy of the FY 2005-06 Budget.
3. Exhibit 1, prepared by the Financial Planning Division of OMF, identifies the details of appropriation adjustments or transfers proposed by the Mayor. This exhibit also includes budget adjustments that must be made in the form of a Minor Supplemental Budget in accordance with Local Budget Law, Oregon Revised Statutes 294.480.
4. Exhibit 2 includes all changes to the City appropriation schedule as a result of the Fall Budget Adjustment Process and the Minor Supplemental Budget.
5. Exhibits 3-a and 3-b include two new vehicles requests from the Office of Transportation.
NOW THEREFORE, the Council directs:
a. The FY 2005-06 Budget is hereby amended and the FY 2005-06 Fall Minor Supplemental Budget is adopted by adjusting certain resources and requirements in various funds as detailed in Exhibit 1.
b. The actions amending the FY 2005-06 budget contained in this ordinance are binding City policy.
c. The CityFleet Division of the Bureau of General Services is hereby authorized to acquire the vehicles as listed in the attached exhibits 3-a and 3-b.
Ordinance No. 179790 passed by Council and effective November 30, 2005.