(Added by Ordinance No. 180330, effective August 18, 2006.)
A. Any recreational vehicle placed on a site located in either an Area of Special Flood Hazard or in the base flood zone shall:
1. Meet the elevation and anchoring requirements for manufactured homes;
2. Be on the site for fewer than 180 consecutive days; or
3. Be fully licensed and ready for highway use. As used in this section, “ready for highway use” means that the vehicle is on its wheels or jacking system, is attached to the site only by quick disconnect type utilities and has no permanently attached additions.
B. For the purpose of this section, “recreational vehicle” means any vehicle which is:
1. Built on a single chassis;
2. 400 square feet or less when measured at the largest horizontal projection;
3. Designed to be self propelled or permanently towable by a light duty truck; and
4. Designed primarily not for use as a permanent dwelling but as temporary living quarters for recreational, camping, travel or seasonal use.