FY 2006-07 FALL MINOR SUPPLEMENTAL BUDGET
Binding City Policy
Section 1. The Council finds:
1. The City Council has received a memorandum from the Financial Planning Division of OMF summarizing the recommendations and consequent budget adjustments to be made during the FY 2006-07 fall Budget Adjustment Process.
2. The memorandum identified programs, projects, or activities that required appropriation adjustment or transfer of appropriation within bureau budgets.
3. Exhibits 1a and 1b include all changes to the City appropriation schedule as a result of the Fall Budget Adjustment Process and the Minor Supplemental Budget.
4. Exhibit 2 , prepared by the Financial Planning Division of OMF, identifies the details of appropriation adjustments or transfers proposed by the Mayor. This exhibit also includes budget adjustments that must be made in the form of a Minor Supplemental Budget in accordance with Local Budget Law, Oregon Revised Statutes 294.480.
5. Exhibits 3-a, b, c, and d include new vehicle requests in the Fall BuMP.
a. The FY 2006-07 Budget is hereby amended and the FY 2006-07 Fall Minor Supplemental Budget is adopted by adjusting certain resources and requirements in various funds as detailed in Exhibit 2 .
b. The actions amending the FY 2006-07 budget contained in this ordinance are binding City policy.
c. The CityFleet Division of the Office of Management and Finance is hereby authorized to acquire the vehicles as listed in the attached exhibits 3-a, b, c, and d .
d. Utility Customer Service Division is transferred to the Water Bureau as directed in exhibit 4 .
Section 2. The Council declares that an emergency exists in order that FY 2006-07 Fall budget adjustments and the Minor Supplemental Budget are implemented without delay; therefore, this ordinance shall be in force and effect from and after its passage by Council.
Exhibits are in PDF format and require the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Emergency Ordinance No. 180639 passed by City Council and effective November 29, 2006.