A. Anyone may request that the City Traffic Engineer designate a regulated parking zone on any particular street or highway.
B. When evaluating designation of a regulated parking zone, factors the City Traffic Engineer may consider include:
1. The nature of land use within the block;
2. The volume of traffic;
3. The volume of parking;
4. The width of surface of the street;
5. The relationship between the need for parking space for the land use in the block, for the use of the regulated parking zone, and the need for parking space for the general public;
6. Patrons and prospective patrons of the places within the block or area to be served by the parking zone; and
7. The hours of day or night when use of the parking zone is necessary or most convenient.
C. The standard for determining the location and size of any regulated parking zone will be the public welfare.