A. It is unlawful for any person or owner to drive, move, or to cause or permit to be driven or moved on any street in the City any vehicle or combination of vehicles that:
1. Exceeds the weight or size limitations set forth in the Oregon Revised Statutes (ORS), Chapter 818;
2. Is not constructed or equipped as required by ORS 818;
3. Is dragging upon or over the surface of a street any log, pole, piling, or other thing;
4. Does not move exclusively on revolving wheels or rotating tracks in contact with the surface of the street;
5. Is so constructed or loaded so as to allow its contents to drop, sift, leak, or otherwise escape therefrom; or
6. Violates any other provisions of this Title.
B. Operation of any vehicle or combination of vehicles in violation of the provisions of this Chapter is prima facie evidence that the owner of the vehicle or combination caused or permitted the vehicle or combination to be so operated and the owner shall be liable for any penalties imposed pursuant to ORS 818.