(Added by Ordinance No. 173097, effective by February 10, 1999.)
A. A driver of a vehicle commits the crime of reckless driving within the City of Portland if the driver commits two or more of the following violations in a single series of acts in such a way as to endanger the safety of persons or property:
1. Unlawful or unsignaled lane change;
2. Unsafe passing on the left or right;
3. Passing in a no-passing zone;
4. Following too close;
5. Illegal backing;
6. Unlawful stop or deceleration;
7. Failure to signal;
8. Violation of maximum speed limit in an urban area; or
9. Taking other actions that a reasonable driver would know endanger the safety of persons or property in a congested urban driving environment such as the City of Portland.
B. Violation of this law shall constitute a Class A Misdemeanor as prescribed in State law.