Skip to Main Content View Text-Only

The City of Portland, Oregon

Charter, Code and Policies

City of Portland



More Contact Info

Subscribe to RSS feed

Most Recent

View Less

8.24.050 Changes in Classification.

Any hospital or institutional home desiring to change from one classification or title to another may do so by obtaining a permit from the Food and Sanitary Division of the Bureau of Health.  Application for such permit shall be made in the same manner as is herein required for the establishment and maintenance of hospitals and institutional homes.