(Amended by Ordinance Nos. 176381 and 181699, effective April 25, 2008.)
A. A derelict building shall be considered to exist whenever any building, structure, or portion thereof which is unoccupied meets any of the following criteria or any residential structure which is at least 50% unoccupied meets any of the following two criteria:
1. Has been ordered vacated by the Director pursuant to Chapter 29.60;
2. Has been issued a correction notice by the Director pursuant to Section 29.60.050;
3. Is unsecured;
4. Is boarded;
5. Has been posted for violation of Chapter 29.20 more than once in any two year period; or
6. Has, while vacant, had a nuisance abated by the City pursuant to this Title.
B. Any property which has been declared by the Director to include a derelict building shall be considered in violation of this Title until:
1. The building has been lawfully occupied;
2. The building has been demolished and the lot cleared and graded under building permit, with final inspection and approval by the Director; or
3. The owner has demonstrated to the satisfaction of the Director that the property is free of all conditions and in compliance with all notices listed in the definition of a derelict building in this Section.