FY 2009-10 FALL BUDGET ADJUSTMENT AND MINOR SUPPLEMENTAL BUDGET
Binding City Policy
Link to Memorandum (PDF Document, 104 kb)
Link to Exhibits 1, 2, 3, and 4 (PDF Document, 2 MB)
Section 1. The Council finds:
1. The City Council has received a memorandum from the Financial Planning Division of OMF summarizing the recommendations and consequent budget adjustments to be made during the FY 2009-10 Fall Supplemental Budget Process.
2. The memorandum identified programs, projects, or activities that required appropriation adjustment or transfer of appropriation within bureau budgets.
3. Exhibit 1, attached, includes all changes to the City appropriation schedule as a result of the Fall Supplemental Process.
4. Exhibit 2, attached, includes all position changes requiring Council approval.
5. Exhibit 3, attached, shows for informational purposes a reconciliation of changes to all funds.
6. Exhibit 4, attached, shows for informational purposes includes all requests materially affecting the General Fund.
NOW THEREFORE, the Council directs:
a. The FY 2009-10 Appropriation Schedule is hereby amended by adjusting certain resources and requirements in various funds as presented in Exhibit 1.
b. The number of authorized positions in the FY 2009-10 Adopted Budget is hereby amended as presented in Exhibit 2.
c. The actions amending the FY 2009-10 budget contained in this ordinance are binding City policy.
d. Removal of the budget note on Page 389 of Volume One of the Adopted Budget related to the Office of Cable Communications and Franchise Management. Financial Planning Division shall keep the assumed revenue in the 09-10 forecast.
Section 2. The Council declares that an emergency exists in order that FY 2009-10 fall budget adjustments are implemented without delay; therefore, this ordinance shall be in full force and effect from and after its passage by Council.
Emergency Ordinance No. 183349, passed by City Council and effective November 18, 2009.