FY 2009-10 SPRING SUPPLEMENTAL BUDGET
Binding City Policy
Link to Memorandum, Amendments, and Financial Impact Statement (PDF Document, 1.5 MB)
Link to Exhibits 1, 2 and 3 (PDF Document, 2 MB)
Section 1. The Council finds:
1. The City Council has received a memorandum from the Financial Planning Division of OMF summarizing the recommendations and consequent budget adjustments to be made during the FY 2009-10 Spring Supplemental Budget Process.
2. The memorandum identified programs, projects, or activities that required appropriation adjustment or transfer of appropriation within bureau budgets.
3. Exhibit 1, attached, includes all incremental changes to the City appropriation schedule as a result of the Spring Supplemental Budget Process.
4. Exhibit 2, attached, shows, for informational purposes, a reconciliation of changes to all funds.
5. Exhibit 3, attached, shows, for informational purposes, all requests materially affecting the General Fund.
NOW THEREFORE, the Council directs:
a. The FY 2009-10 Appropriation Schedule is hereby amended by adjusting appropriations for certain expenditures in various funds as indicated by the increases and decreases presented in Exhibit 1.
b. $400,000 shall be reserved in the General Fund Contingency for balancing the Fiscal Year 2010-11 budget
c. The actions amending the FY 2009-10 budget contained in this ordinance are binding City policy.
Section 2. The Council declares that an emergency exists in order that FY 2009-10 Spring budget adjustments are implemented without delay; therefore, this ordinance shall be in full force and effect from and after its passage by Council.
Emergency Ordinance No. 183795, passed by City Council and effective May 20, 2010.