A. Any permit issued for the construction of a public improvement or use of the street area may contain such conditions as the Director of the Bureau of Transportation finds appropriate in the public interest. The permit shall specify the kind of work and or use allowed by the permit. The date by which the work is to be completed or if the permit is for use of the street area the date the use shall cease if applicable.
B. The contents of the permit shall include but are not limited to the following items:
1. A requirement for proof of insurance in a form acceptable to the City Attorney.
2. A requirement that the permittee shall be responsible for a 24-month quality assurance period following issuance of a certificate of completion.
3. If the permit is for a local improvement a requirement for assurance of performance shall be required. If the permit is for a use of the street area the Director of the Bureau of Transportation may require an assurance of performance if he or she determines it is needed to protect the public interest.
4. If the permit is for a local improvement a schedule setting forth when the permitted activity may begin and the date by which the work will be completed.
5. A requirement that all stated fee’s and charges or estimated fee’s and charges have been paid and that the applicant will pay the balance of fee’s and charges above the estimated cost prior to issuance of a certificate of completion.