A. A structural driveway permit may be revoked by the Director of the Bureau of Transportation:
1. Upon determination of a public need for the area;
2. If the structural driveway is in conflict with any public improvement plan;
3. If the permittee fails to maintain the structure to the City Engineer’s satisfaction;
4. If the permittee allows a dangerous condition, as determined by the City Engineer, to continue for more than twenty days after being given notice to correct the condition; or
5. Upon failure to comply with any condition of the permit.
B. The City Council may revoke any structural driveway permit for any reason the Council determines to be in the best interest of the City.
C. No grant of any permit, expenditure of money in reliance thereon, or lapse of time shall give the permittee any right to the continued existence of a structure or to any damages or claims against the City arising out of revocation.