- BTE&D will issue permits for the construction and maintenance of private pressure sewer lines in the public right-of-way with BES signing as a co-permittee.
- BES staff will review and approve the design of the private facility. This will be done at the permittee's expense.
- BES staff will inspect the construction of the private facility and insure that all installations and street reconstruction be in conformance with the Standard Construction Specifications. This will also be done at the permittee's expense.
- BES will provide future locating services for the private pressure sewer line. This will be done at the permittee's expense.
- BES will provide emergency maintenance on the private facility at the permitee's expense.
- BES will bill and collect all fees associated with the services they provide.
GENERAL INFORMATION: 503-823-4000