(Amended by Ordinance Nos. 183445 and 185898, effective February 20, 2013.)
A. Modifications. An Offeror may modify its Offer in Writing prior to the Closing. Unless otherwise provided in the Solicitation Document, any modifications shall be prepared on the Offeror’s letterhead, signed by an Authorized Representative of the Offeror, state that the new document supersedes or modifies the prior Offer and be submitted in a sealed envelope, appropriately marked. The City may accept modifications Electronically only if it has authorized Electronic submittal of the Offer in the Solicitation document. The Offeror shall mark the submitted modification as follows:
1. Offer Modification; and
2. Solicitation Number or other identification as specified in the Solicitation Document.
1. An Offeror may withdraw its Offer by Written notice submitted on the Offeror’s letterhead, Signed by an Authorized Representative of the Offeror, delivered to the location specified in the Solicitation Document or to Procurement Services if no location is specified, and received by the specific location or to Procurement Services, as appropriate, prior to the time and date set for Closing.
2. The Offeror or Authorized Representative of the Offeror may withdraw its Offer in person prior to the Closing, upon presentation of appropriate identification and satisfactory evidence of authority. Because of the chance for error or misidentification, the City reserves the right to reject a purported withdrawal if in the judgment of the City, sufficient identification is not provided.
3. The City may release an unopened Offer withdrawn under Subsection 5.33.460 B.1. to the Offeror or its Authorized Representative, after voiding any date and time stamp mark or otherwise by appropriately marking the envelope in which the Offer was received.
4. The Offeror shall mark the Written request to withdraw an Offer as follows:
a. Offer Withdrawal; and
b. Solicitation Number or other identification as specified in the Solicitation Document.
c. Documentation. The City shall include all documents relating to the modification or withdrawal of Offers in the appropriate Solicitation file.