(Added by Ordinance No. 186575, effective July 1, 2014.)
A. A vehicle with an official State-issued disabled person registration plate, placard, permit or decal, must adhere to all applicable non-meter regulated parking zone regulations, and may park:
1. In any non-metered regulated parking zone designated for a vehicle with a disabled person parking placard for any amount of time (subject to on-street storage regulations);
2. In any non-metered regulated parking zone with a designated time limit of 30 minutes or more for any amount of time; or
3. In any non-metered regulated parking zone with a designated time limit of less than 30 minutes for a period of time not to exceed the designated time limit.
B. Use of invalid disabled person parking permit; penalty.
1. A person commits the offense of use of an invalid disabled person parking permit if the person uses a permit that is not a valid permit from another jurisdiction, and that:
a. Has been previously reported as lost or stolen;
b. Has been altered;
c. Was issued to a person who is deceased at the time of the citation;
d. Has not been issued under ORS 811.602;
e. Is a photocopy or other reproduction of a permit, regardless of the permit status; or
f. Is mutilated or illegible.
C. Unlawful use of disabled person parking permit; penalty.
1. A person commits the offense of unlawful use of a disabled person parking permit if the person:
a. Is not a person with a disability and is not transporting the holder of a disabled parking permit to or from the parking location; and
b. Uses a disabled parking permit described under ORS 811.602 or 811.606 to exercise any privileges granted under ORS 811.635,
D. Misuse of program placard; penalty.
1. A person commits the offense of misuse of a program placard if the person:
a. Is the driver of a vehicle that is being used as part of a program for the transportation of persons with disabilities; and
b. Uses a program placard described under ORS 811.607 for any purpose other than exercising privileges granted under ORS 811.637.