A. All violations of PCC 6.07 are also subject to civil penalties of up to $2,000 per occurrence. It is a violation of PCC 6.07 for any Seller or other person to:
1. Fail or refuse to comply as required herein;
2. Fail or refuse to furnish any return required to be made;
3. Fail or refuse to permit inspection of records;
4. Fail or refuse to furnish a supplemental return or other data required by the director;
5. Render a false or fraudulent return or claim; or
6. Fail, refuse or neglect to remit the tax to the City by the due date.
B. The remedies provided by PCC 6.07 are not exclusive and do not prevent the City from exercising any other remedy available under the law.
C. The remedies provided by this section do not prohibit or restrict the City or other appropriate prosecutor from pursuing criminal charges under state law or city ordinance.