A. Each specific incident and each day of non-compliance for the following may be considered a separate violation of Title 11:
1. Any failure, refusal or neglect to comply with any provision of this Title;
2. Allowing or causing a tree-related condition that threatens to injure the public health or safety, or threatens to damage public or private property; or
3. Causing or allowing any prohibited actions as cited in this Chapter to occur.
B. The following constitute violations of Title 33 Planning and Zoning and not Title 11:
1. Overlay Zones and Plan Districts. Removal of any tree in Overlay Zones or Plan Districts when the removal is not exempt or allowed by Title 33 Planning and Zoning or has not been otherwise authorized through an applicable development permit or land use review.
2. Conditions of land use reviews. Unauthorized removal of a tree required to be protected as a condition of a land use review while a condition of approval is in effect.