FY 2014-15 SPRING SUPPLEMENTAL BUDGET
Binding City Policy
Section 1. The Council finds:
1. Exhibit 1, attached, includes all incremental changes to the City appropriation schedule as a result of the Spring Supplemental Budget Process.
2. A memorandum, attached as Exhibit 2, identifies programs, projects, or activities that require appropriation adjustment or transfer of appropriation within bureau and fund budgets.
3. Exhibit 3, attached, shows, for informational purposes, a reconciliation of changes to all funds.
4. Exhibit 4, attached, shows, for informational purposes, all requests materially affecting the General Fund.
5. Exhibit 5, attached, shows all position changes.
NOW THEREFORE, the Council directs:
a. The FY 2014-15 Appropriation Schedule is hereby amended by adjusting appropriations for certain expenditures in various funds as indicated by the increases and decreases presented in Exhibit 1; explanation of these changes is provided in the memorandum attached as Exhibit 2.
b. The number of authorized positions in the FY 2014-15 Revised Budget is hereby amended as presented in Exhibit 5.
c. The actions amending the FY 2014-15 Revised Budget contained in this ordinance are binding City policy.
Link to Exhibits 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 (PDF Document, 409 kb)
Ordinance No. 187114, passed by City Council May 6, 2015 and effective June 5, 2015.