(Amended by Ordinance Nos. 183445, 185898 and 187373, effective October 14, 2015.)
A. Notice and Solicitation Fee. The City shall furnish public notice of every Solicitation Document in accordance with Subsection 5.33.300 B. The City may give additional notice using any method it determines appropriate to foster and promote competition, including:
1. Mailing notice of the availability of Solicitation Document to Persons that have expressed an interest in the City’s Solicitations; or
2. Placing Notice on the Oregon Department of Administrative Services’ Electronic Procurement System known as “ORPIN” (Oregon Procurement Information Network) or a successor Electronic system; or
3. Place Notice on the City’s Internet Web site.
B. Advertising. The City shall advertise every notice of a Solicitation Document as follows:
1. The City shall publish the advertisement for Offers in accordance with the requirements of ORS 279B.055(4)(a) and (b) and 279B.060(5); or
2. Because the City finds that it would be cost effective to Electronically post notice of Bids and Proposals, the City may publish the advertisement for Offers by Electronic Advertisement in accordance with the requirements established by Section 5.33.340.
3. Content. All advertisements for Offers shall set forth:
a. Where, when how and for how long the Solicitation Document may be obtained.
b. A general description of the Goods or Services to be acquired;
c. The interval between the first date of notice of the Solicitation Document given in accordance with Subsection 5.33.300 B. and Closing which shall not be less than fourteen (14) Days for an Invitation to Bid and 21 Days for a Request for Proposals, unless the City determines that shorter interval is in the public’s interest, and that a shorter interval will not substantially affect competition. However, in no event shall the interval between the first date of notice of the Solicitation Document given in accordance with Subsection 5.33.300 B. and Closing be less than seven (7) Days as set forth in Section 5.33.200. The City shall document the specific reasons for the shorter public notice period in the Procurement file;
d. The date that Persons must file applications for Prequalification if Prequalification is a requirement and the class or classes of Goods or Services for which Persons must be prequalified;
e. The office where Contract terms, conditions and Specifications may be reviewed;
f. The name and title of the person designated for the receipt of Bids and the person designated by the City as the contact person for the Procurement, if different;
g. The scheduled Opening; and
h. Any other information the City deems appropriate.
C. Posting Advertisement for Offers. The City shall post a copy of each advertisement for Offers at Procurement Services. An Offeror may obtain a copy of the advertisement for Offers upon request.
D. The City may charge a fee or require a deposit for the Solicitation Document.
E. The City shall provide potential Offerors notice of any Addendum to a Solicitation Document in accordance with Section 5.33.430.