(Amended by Ordinance Nos. 185960 and 187339, effective October 16, 2015.)
A. The Revenue Division’s first year start-up costs are capped at $600,000. Ongoing administrative costs are capped at an average 5 percent or less of Gross Revenues over a five year period.
B. The City’s contract amendment with RACC will require RACC to:
1. Limit any additional RACC arts education coordination costs incurred as a result of receiving funds to a maximum of 3 percent of Net Revenues;
2. Ensure that highly qualified persons will coordinate and work with the School Districts in the provision of high quality arts and/or music education;
3. Seek additional funds from other sources for arts education and access to supplement the goals of the Arts Education and Access Fund;
4. Provide quality oversight to the programs of the School Districts as well as the expenditures made by RACC; and
5. Coordinate between School Districts and arts organizations to ensure high quality arts education for Portland students.