(Amended by Ordinance No. 189413, effective March 6, 2019.)
A. The Revenue Division shall transmit a copy of the final foreclosure list to each Commissioner and to the Department of Environmental Quality for review. Any comments shall be transmitted to the Revenue Division within 15 working days from the date the Revenue Division sends the final foreclosure list to the Commissioners and Department.
B. The Council shall:
1. Review the final foreclosure list and shall make a report to the Revenue Division regarding whether each step in the preparation of the final foreclosure list, as set forth in City Code 5.31.025 B. and 5.31.035 B. has been applied correctly.
2. Review the list of properties which have been on the final foreclosure list but for which no bids were received and make a recommendation on each property to the Department of Environmental Quality regarding how the property should be handled in order to liquidate the lien; and
3. Transmit to the Revenue Division the instructions from the Department of Environmental Quality regarding how to handle each property which has been placed on the final foreclosure list but not sold.
C. The Revenue Division shall:
1. Prepare a report to the Council which identifies properties which have been deleted from the list based on the recommendations of the Commissioners;
2. Transmit to the Council a list of properties which have twice been on final foreclosure lists and which have not sold together with the directions from the Department of Environmental Quality and Commissioners regarding how each property shall be handled; and
3. Prepare a revised final foreclosure list for submission to the Council for Council action.