Administrative Rules Adopted by Auditor's Office Pursuant to Rule-Making Authority
1. The public shall be afforded an opportunity to comment on all issues to be voted on by the Citizen Review Committee after CRC completes its discussion and before CRC votes on the issues.
2. All comments and questions should be directed to CRC.
3. The Chair is the spokesperson for CRC and may restrict discussion of any question to allow for necessary research.
4. CRC acknowledges that not all questions rise to the level of concern requiring a response.
5. The Chair will advise the questioner whether a question will be responded to by CRC.