Civic Life Notification Subscription Service
The Office of Community & Civic Life offers an electronic notification service through which subscribers receive information about Civic Life, nonprofits that Civic Life works with, and about community engagement in Portland. Subscribers receive emails and items are posted to Office of Community & Civic Life’s website at www.portlandoregon.gov/civic/notification.
How to subscribe:
- If you haven't already you will need to establish a PortlandOregon.gov login through the "Sign In" tool in the upper right corner of the screen. This establishes your email address with PortlandOregon.gov
- Once you have an account or if you already have one, be sure you are logged in and then click the "subscribe" link at the bottom of the screen under "access".
- When a box opens up, select the "Civic Life Notification" subscription option.
- Scroll down and select how often you want to be notified -- daily, weekly, or monthly. You may choose plain text or html format.
- Click the submit button to begin your subscription.
How to unsubscribe:
Follow the instructions under “How to subscribe” above, uncheck the “Civic Life Notification” box, and click “Submit”.
If you are interested in sending out information through this service you should first read "Posting to Civic Life Notification" below and then email the information to email@example.com.
Information and instructions on signing up for Civic Life Notification subscription service.
Who may post, what gets posted, and how to post to Civic Life Notification
Complete policies and procedures for Civic Life Notification, updated October 30, 2018