Community Housing Resources
If you aren’t sure where to start, call 2-1-1. They have the most up-to-date information on resources throughout Oregon and SW Washington. They will be able to offer resources that are specific to your situation.
Places you can call for guidance and referrals
- 2-1-1 (has current information on which places have rent assistance available, shelters with open spots, etc.)
- Aging and Disability Hotline: 503-988-3646
- Independent Living Resources (ILR): 503-232-7411
Places you can look online for resources
- 2-1-1 resource database
- Senior and Disability hotline/database
- Multnomah County Resource page
- NAMI Housing Resource List
- Library housing resources list
- Home forward
- Metro HomeShare
- Quad Inc.
- Real Choice Initiative
- Rental Services Office, City of Portland Find out about renter relocation assistance, rental services commission, rent and utility assistance, and search for rentals.
Download this information in a word document.
Find a resource that should be on this list? Email us!
Last update: 12/5/2018 JJ