Laurel Butman (OMF), Amalia Alarcon (ONI), Eileen Argentina (Transportation), Elizabeth Kennedy-Wong (Mayor’s office), and Maija Spencer (OMF).
August 31, 2005 Meeting:
Possible locations for meeting were discussed.
- ONI has compiled a list of free/low-cost meeting places.
- Amalia will forward list to Maija and Laurel.
- Laurel & Maija will find meeting space.
Possible agenda items were also discussed.
- Proposed statement of scope.
- Regular meeting time that will work for most.
Announcement of meeting.
- Email announcement will be sent out by
by Friday, August 19. Laurel
- Follow-up with agenda sent out later.
- Other announcements via ONI email, ONI notification, email to staff from Ingrid.
Amalia will be gone on vacation until Sept. 3, so she cannot make first meeting.
Amalia said there is a Spanish ad with Mayor Potter in it that was used to announce public budget forums, which could be edited to announce future meetings. John Doussard is contact for this. IRCO Language Bank is a resource for getting translators.
Website for BIP # 9:
- Add link to ONI Public Involvement section.
- Update team roster to include citizen members.
’s document about BIP #’s 1, 8, & 9 once finalized. Elizabeth
Plan to hold slot for August 31, meeting for co-leads to finalize any details, if needed. Co-leads may also participate in conference call prior to finalize agenda items.