Portland Oregon Sign License Agreement Info Page
As one of the well-known landmarks in the Pacific NW, the Portland Oregon Sign has been seen again and again on television ads, websites, film, video games, on the news, and in a remarkable variety of licensed merchandise around our great city.
We’d like to invite you to be part of that legacy by including the Sign in your next project. If you’re covering the Portland Oregon Sign as part of a news story, or if you’d like to use an image of the Sign for any sort of commercial purpose, be it licensing, filming, or photography, there are resources you can use to get the access and permissions you will need. We’ve put together the following information to assist you through the process and we are here to help should you need us.
Below, you will find helpful information to assist you with applying for use of the Portland Oregon Sign.
Included are samples of:
- Portland Oregon Sign Intellectual Property License Agreement (IPLA),
- Exhibit A - City Trademark and Copyright registrations covering the Portland Oregon Sign,
- Exhibit B - Image of the Portland, Oregon sign,
- Exhibit C - Donation Agreement,
- Exhibit D- Usage Guideline and a sample of an
- Exhibit E - Your approved Use.
For general information and important restrictions, please consult our Acceptable Use Policy.