3130 NW Skyline Boulevard
Portland, OR 97229
- Built 2006
- Station 27 borders Forest Park and was designed to blend in with the natural surroundings.
- 6,400 square feet
- Apparatus comprised of Engine 27, Brush Unit 27, and Jeep 27
- On-duty personnel includes one company officer, two firefighters, and one firefighter paramedic
- Serves the Neighborhoods of Forest Park and Forest Heights.
- Station 27 works closely with Tualitan Valley Fire & Rescue (TVFR).
- Station 27 will be dispatched through Portland's Bureau of Emergency Communications (BOEC), but will also be dispatched by Washington County Consolidated Communications Agency (WCCCA),
(503) 823-3700 [Request Station 27]