- 1 ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2-14 ounces frozen bread dough's
- 3 teaspoons melted butter/margarine
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- Mix powdered sugar and whipping cream.
- Divide and pour into two 9 ½ round baking pans.
- Sprinkle pecans on top.
- Roll each loaf of dough into 12 x 8 rectangle.
- Brush with melted butter/margarine.
- Sprinkle mixture of cinnamon, brown sugar, and raisins on top.
- Roll jelly-roll style, sealing ends.
- Cut each in 10 to 12 slices and place rolls on top of whipping cream mixture.
- Cover with a towel and let rise until nearly double (about 30 minutes) or cover with oiled waxed paper and refrigerate 2 to 24 hours.
- If refrigerated, before baking, let stand 20 minutes, then pop any surface bubbles with toothpick.
- For un-chilled rolls, bake at 375 degrees for 20 to25 minutes. For chilled rolls, bake at 375 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes.
NOTE: You may need to cover the rolls with foil for the last 10 minutes to prevent over baking. Cool in pans set on wire rack for 5 minutes. Invert on serving platter. Serve warm.
December 30, 2009