- 2 cups chopped roasted skinless, boneless chicken breast (about 3 breast halves)
- 2 cups quartered small strawberries (about 1 pint)
- 1/3 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoon golden raisins
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh or 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups gourmet salad greens
- In a large bowl, combine chopped roasted skinless, boneless chicken breast, small strawberries, chopped celery, chopped red onion, and golden raisins.
- Combine sesame seeds and chopped fresh or 1 teaspoon dried tarragon, extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, paprika, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Stir well with a whisk.
- Pour over chicken mixture, toss well to coat.
- Cover and chill one hour.
- Serve over salad greens.
164 calories, 6.3g fat, 15.3g carb, 376 mg sodium
January 7, 2010