- 4 medium peeled sweet potatoes, cut into 2-inch pieces (about 2 ¼ pounds)
- 2 sweet onions cut into 1-inch pieces (about 1 pound)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ¾ teaspoon garlic-pepper blend (such as McCormick)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 425º.
- Combine all ingredients in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish, tossing to coat. Bake at 425º for 35 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Yield: 6 servings (serving size: 1 cup).
247 calories, 5.1g fat, 3.6g protein, 47.8g carb, 255mg sodium
January 13, 2010