Dinner Recipe Courtesy of Retired Portland Firefighter Mark Walkley, Station 7
- 1 lb. raw shrimp, tail on, butterflied - BIG
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground cayenne
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss coconut with dry ingredients in pie plate.
- Whisk egg separately.
- Dip shrimp into egg then coconut mixture, pressing on.
- Place on lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake 11 to 14 minutes, until shrimp are cooked through.
May 5, 2010