Firehouse Recipe of the Week: Seafood Fettuccine
Jun 23, 2010 at 8:40 AM 0 Comments
- 1 pound uncooked fettuccine
- 1½ tablespoons butter
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled
- 1 pound sea scallops
- 2 cups half and half
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ½ pond lump crab meat, shell pieces removed
- ¾ cup (3 ounces) shredded fresh Parmesan cheese, divided
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain.
- While past cooks, melt butter in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add onions and garlic; sauté 1 minute or until tender.
- Add shrimp and scallops, sauté 3 minutes or until done. Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Add next 4 ingredients; cook 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring constantly (do not boil).
- Sprinkle ½ cup cheese over seafood mixture, stirring constantly; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Combine pasta and seafood mixture in a large bowl.
- Top with 1/4 cup cheese and parsley.
8 servings (serving size: 1 ½ cups)
438 calories, 14.8g fat, 38.5g protein, 38g carb, 747 mg sodium
Portland Fire & Rescue We Respond: Always Ready, Always There
June 23, 2010
Please review our Code of Conduct rules before posting a comment to this site.
Report Abuse (Please include the specific topic and comment for the fastest response/resolution.)