Barbeque Chicken Burritos
- 1 2-pound roasted chicken, skin discarded, meat removed
- from bones and shredded (4 cups)
- 1/2 cup prepared barbecue sauce
- 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed
- 1/2 cup canned corn, drained
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 4 leaves romaine lettuce
- 4 10-inch whole-wheat tortillas
- 2 limes, cut in wedges
- Place a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken, barbecue sauce, beans, corn and sour cream; stir to combine.
- Cook until hot, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Assemble the wraps by placing a lettuce leaf in the center of each tortilla and topping with one-fourth of the chicken mixture; roll as you would a burrito.
- Slice in half diagonally and serve warm, with lime wedges.
Per serving, 4 servings:
- Calories: 353
- Carbohydrates: 40g
- Fat: 9g
- Protein: 33g
- Dietary Fiber: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 3g
- Cholesterol: 82mg
Check out Portland Fire & Rescue's previous Firehouse Recipes of the Week:
Portland Fire & Rescue We Respond: Always Ready, Always There
August 11, 2010