PF&R Incident Statistics: October 31 - November 6, 2010
Nov 8, 2010 at 10:18 AM 0 Comments
(October 31 - November 6, 2010)
Total Incidents: 1,344
Major Incidents: 6 (further information below)
- 11/01/10 @ 0132 hrs, Pin-in Traffic Accident, NE 138th Pl. & Halsey St. 2 Patients extricated from vehicle and transported to a local hospital.
- 11/03/10 @ 0944 hrs, Haz-Mat II, Ammonia Leak, 1300 block of NE Couch St. Small leak and no injuries reported.
- 11/03/10 @ 1904 hrs, Water Rescue, SE 92nd Av & Flavel St. Bystanders pulled patient from Johnson Creek. PPB officers started CPR. Patient transported to local hospital.
- 11/04/10 @ 1958 hrs, Commercial Fire, 3100 block of NE Marine Dr. Loss: Undetermined at this time. Cause: Leaking Propane tank ignited by spark.
- 11/05/10 @ 0410 hrs, Apartment Fire, 1500 block of N. Hayden Island Dr. Loss: Undetermined at this time. Cause: Under Investigation.
- 11/06/10 @ 0026 hrs, Apartment Fire, 020 block of SE 127th Av. Loss: $10,000. Cause: Cooking oil boiled over and ignited.
Year to Date Incident Statistics:
(January 10, 2010 - current)
Total Incidents: 54,547
Major Incidents: 158
Portland Fire & Rescue
We Respond: Always Ready, Always There
November 8, 2010
Please review our Code of Conduct rules before posting a comment to this site.
Report Abuse (Please include the specific topic and comment for the fastest response/resolution.)