Firehouse Recipe of the Week: Potatoes Hashbrown Casserole
Dec 8, 2010 at 10:24 AM 0 Comments
Potatoes Hashbrown Casserole
- 3 bags of frozen diced hashbrowns
- 1 bundle of green onions
- 1 large onion
- 2 2lb bags of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 stick butter
- Salt and pepper
- In a large pan, put in a bag and a half of hashbrowns.
- Cover the hashbrowns with shredded cheese.
- Cover again with diced green and regular onions.
- Dust with salt and pepper.
- Put the next bag and a half of hashbrowns on top of that.
- Top with butter.
- Cover pan with foil and bake at 425 degrees.
- Stir mixture every 30 minutes and add butter as needed.
- Bake until taters are tender.
- Properly season the casserole with pepper and salt before eating.
Portland Fire & Rescue
We Respond: Always Ready, Always There
December 8, 2010
Follow Portland Fire & Rescue on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube
Please review our Code of Conduct rules before posting a comment to this site.
Report Abuse (Please include the specific topic and comment for the fastest response/resolution.)