Call 9-1-1 Hot Wings
- 25 chicken drummettes
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 3/4 cup hot cayenne pepper sauce
- 4 teaspoons Tabasco sauce
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine flour, cayenne pepper, paprika, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix.
- Rinse chicken drummettes and coat in mixture abov.e
- Spray a large baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray
- Place wings on baking sheet.
- Bake wings for 20 minutes, turn wings over.
- Bake wings another 20 minutes.
- Combine butter, hot sauce, and Tabasco in a plastic bowl with lid.
- Once wings are finished baking, place 8-10 wings in the bowl.
- Cover with lid and shake to coat.
- Serve with Ranch Dressing
Portland Fire & Rescue
We Respond: Always Ready, Always There
March 9, 2011
Follow Portland Fire & Rescue on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube