Easy Cajun Jambalaya
Courtesy of PF&R's Public Information Officer Paul Corah
- 1 pound mild Italian sausage
- 1 pound of hot Italian sausage
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 pound of shrimp, pre-cooked
- 1 onion
- ½ pound of bacon
- 1 Box of jambalaya rice mix
- Cook bacon. Set aside.
- Follow the directions on the box to make the jambalaya rice mix.
- Sauté the onions and the sausage together.
- BBQ the chicken breast.
- Mix the bacon, onions, sausage, and chicken with the rice mix.
- Add shrimp to mix.
Portland Fire & Rescue
We Respond: Always Ready, Always There
April 27, 2011