Baked Halibut Encrusted with Herbs
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Lightly coat a 9x13” inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Place stuffing in a sealed bag. Crush until it has a crumb texture.
- Brush the fillets with honey. Discard any remaining honey.
- One at a time, place a fillet in the bag of stuffing.
- Shake the bag gently to coat the cod evenly.
- Place the fillet on the baking dish.
- Bake until the fish is opaque throughout and flakes easily with a fork.
- Calories 169
- Total Fat 1 g
- Saturated Fat N/A
- Sodium 162 mg
- Total Carbohydrates 18 g
- Fiber 1 g
- Protein 21 g
Portland Fire & Rescue
We Respond: Always Ready, Always There
July 28, 2011
Follow Portland Fire & Rescue on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube