Firehouse Recipe of the Week: Baked Halibut Encrusted with Herbs
Jul 28, 2011 at 2:38 PM 0 Comments
Baked Halibut Encrusted with Herbs
3/4 Cup(s) Herb-flavored Stuffing
4 (4 oz.) Halibut Filet(s)
1/4 Cup(s) Honey
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Lightly coat a 9x13” inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Place stuffing in a sealed bag. Crush until it has a crumb texture.
- Brush the fillets with honey. Discard any remaining honey.
- One at a time, place a fillet in the bag of stuffing.
- Shake the bag gently to coat the cod evenly.
- Place the fillet on the baking dish.
- Bake until the fish is opaque throughout and flakes easily with a fork.
- Calories 169
- Total Fat 1 g
- Saturated Fat N/A
- Sodium 162 mg
- Total Carbohydrates 18 g
- Fiber 1 g
- Protein 21 g
Portland Fire & Rescue
We Respond: Always Ready, Always There
July 28, 2011
Follow Portland Fire & Rescue on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube
Please review our Code of Conduct rules before posting a comment to this site.
Report Abuse (Please include the specific topic and comment for the fastest response/resolution.)