(August 14 - 20, 2011)
Total Incidents: 1,443
Major Incidents: 7
- 08/14/11 @ 2019 hrs, Residential Fire, 1000 Block of SE 172nd Ave. Loss: $85,000 Cause: Unattended cooking fire / combustibles to close to heat source
- 08/15/11 @ 1545 hrs, Traffic accident pin-in, NW St Helens / NW Kittridge Av. Semi vs Car. Two Hundred gallons of diesel fuel spilled. One patient extricated, transported to area hospital.
- 08/15/11 @ 1550 hrs, Residential Fire, 10800 block of SE Salmon St. Loss: $35,000 Cause: Unattended warming fire
- 08/15/11 @ 2117 hrs, HazMat II response, 1100 block of SW 10th Av. Incident involving pool chemicals. Five patients treated at the scene, one transported to area hospital.
- 08/15/11 @ 2213 hrs, High angle rope response, north side of Rocky Butte. One patient transported to area hospital.
- 08/17/11 @ 2357 hrs, Residential Fire, 9700 block of SE Reedway St. Loss: $20,000 Cause: Electrical short in extension cord
- 08/18/11 @ 2305 hrs, Apartment Fire, 6500 block of NE Broadway Loss: $70,000 Cause: Cooking / Stove top fire
Year to Date Incident Statistics:
(January 2, 2011 - current)
Total Incidents: 43,782
Major Incidents: 111
Portland Fire & Rescue
We Respond: Always Ready, Always There
August 21, 2011
Follow Portland Fire & Rescue on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube