Simple Tomato Chicken with Mozzarella
Recipe Courtesy of Portland Lieutenant Michael Silva, Historic Belmont Firehouse
- 4 (4-ounce) Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast(s)
- 1 Cup(s) No-salt Marinara Sauce Store Bought
- 1/2 Cup(s) Reduced Fat, Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 Cup(s) Freshly Chopped Basil
- 4 pieces of 12"x18' Aluminum Foil
- Preheat oven to 450ºF.
- Lay each piece of foil on counter – or do this one at a time.
- Place a piece of chicken in center of foil, top with ¼ cup marinara, 1 tablespoon cheese and 1 tablespoon chopped basil.
- Bring up ends of foil and fold over to make packets leaving room for air to circulate but tightly enough so juices do not run out. Place packets on rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake packets for about 20 minutes or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165ºF.
- Be careful when opening as steam can burn you.
- Calories 239
- Total Fat 5 g
- Saturated Fat 2 g
- Sodium 275 mg
- Total Carbohydrates 4 g
- Fiber 6 g
- Protein 43 g
Portland Fire & Rescue
We Respond: Always Ready, Always There
February 13, 2012
Follow Portland Fire & Rescue on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube